Saturday 3 December 2011

its me again !

New semester has arrived,  I think I should be more focus on class because only then I can fix myself to become  a more responsible and intellectual person. Am I ? hee :)
Alright, as usual even the class had just begun but a load of assignment already waiting for me to grab it. ohhh no !!! sangat tak suka this freaky things. haha. Tapi mana nak lari ?? Ini lahh lumrah hidup student :( nak nangis lahh cmni. Why haa time passing so slowly ? Make it faster a bit can haa ? hehe.
Wanna know ? last saturday. i just had a fun time with my past roommate. We alls going for shopping. Yippy !! segonokkk..sangat lahh banyak barang yang dibeli kann ?? as a result, money fly just like that. wuwu.. Mana nak cari duit tuhh balik ? sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment